Description de l'offre
Puma Energy is seeking a Treasury analyst with cash management and treasury operations experience. Primary responsibilities will include management of the daily cash process, payments and funding, treasury reporting.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities, Key Responsibilities:
- Responsible for daily cash management operations, including daily cash position, management of bank accounts, and FX positions.
- Lead the short-term cash flow forecasting activities for the Company by collaborating with affiliates and Excellence Centres to forecast timing and amounts of future cash flows, ensure proper funding of accounts based on forecasted activity and work to improve forecast reliability. Make recommendations for and lead process improvement and automation efforts
- Support liquidity planning (WoCa) and modelling efforts, including related management reporting deliverables.
- Debt position reporting
- Assist management with the development, implementation, and updating of treasury procedures.
- Calculating and forecasting interest income and expenses
- Weekly/ monthly management reports
- Analysing variances
Profil et compétences recherchés
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- 2-3 year Treasury Experience - beneficial
- Relevant degree - beneficial
- Demonstrable numeracy Skills
- Excellent communication Skills (written and oral)
- Microsoft Excel and Outlook proficient
- Assist with any adhoc request or special project
- Strong Organisational Skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Comfortable working accurately to tight deadlines
- Team Orientated
- Efficiency focussed
- Success motivated
- Energetic & committed