- data analytics and reporting
- B2B distribution
- Account Management and New Business Development
- Project and stakeholder management
We are seeking a Sales Associate to assist with our recent market entry into Ivory Coast. S/he will work closely with BURN’s Ivory Coast Country Manager in Abidjan and the Expansion team in Kenya to assist in the formation of a stable operation in Ivory Coast. The position has three specific core responsibilities, as well as several additional responsibilities that will evolve throughout the duration of the position in line with the country strategy.
- Strategic Projects/Initiatives: Assist BURN’s Country Manager and Expansion team in the planning, implementation and tracking of strategic projects, in particular market research projects.
- Research and Reporting: Produce analytical reports on the development of strategic projects, including distribution activities, marketing projects, sales forecasting, as well as comprehensive research reports on a diverse range of topics.
- Information Gathering: Gather critical market information on the improved cookstove sector, BURN’s distribution partners, competitor activity and other key areas of the market.
- Account Management: Support distribution partners with business strategy, requests, information and marketing support.
- New Business Development: Identify and develop new distribution partnerships targeting wholesalers, retailers, financial institutions, corporations/government institutions and NGOs.
- Merchandising Strategy: Assist in the development of the company’s merchandising strategy; ensure that all products are visible and well displayed across all retail outlets/points of sale.
- Administrative Work: Assist with a range of administrative-related tasks.