Description de l'offre
Korea International Cooperation Agency (KOICA) is the primary Official Development Assistance (ODA) agency of the Government of the Republic of Korea. Since its founding in 1991, KOICA’s mission is to, through the implementation of bilateral grant aid programs, work towards sustainable socio-economic development in partner developing countries, leading to the eradication of poverty and the betterment of people’s lives.
Providing technical expertise for the Supervisor to oversee the coordination, monitoring and evaluation of the implementation of the project team (with Deputy Representative and the projects team).
In the context of the implementation of KOICAs’ agricultural projects in Senegal, support the supervisor’s role in coordinating monitoring and supervising the projects staff in their assignments which includes supporting the work of national and operational units, with technical and administrative inputs:
- Following-up on the implementation of activities at country level by stakeholders and experts through mailing, call and meetings, preparation of meetings and minutes.
- Reviewing and updating project documents: work plans, agreement, ToRs, guidelines and reports, regular tracking of the various indicators and financial status,
- Liaise with partners, ensuring a collaborative effort towards the planning, implementation and monitoring of agricultural projects.
- The monitoring and supervision of the agricultural projects in Senegal is also ensured through;
- Regular communication with the national focal point;
- Technical meeting with the construction manager on the construction matters;
- Technical and Steering Committee;
- Field visit
Involvement in other assignments in relation with the duties:
- Translation during meeting with non-Anglophone speaking partners and translation of French written document for Korean staff;
- Speeches redaction for events
- Press review
- Partner report and documents reviews
- Concept note analysis, project initiation study
- Any other tasks assigned by a supervisor;
- Collect agriculture-relevant information concerning policy, the government (eg. modalities for international cooperation), other donor agencies in Senegal;
- Carry out brief analysis when required
- Assist in compiling the data/information and documenting
Profil et compétences recherchés
- Minimum of University Degree level (Project management/Agriculture /Diploma or related)
- Preferential work experience in related occupations
- Excellent knowledge of written and spoken English, French
- Good communication and reporting skills.
- Experience working with the Government of Senegal.
- Be able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Proactive, problem-solving action orientation is essential.
- Computer literacy (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) in both English and French.
- For a year fixed-term contract renewable after evaluation
- Only selected candidates will be contacted for further procedures
- Applications received after the deadline will not be considered
- KOICA Senegal Office reserves all rights for the recruitment
- Salary and other benefits will be adhered to the policy of KOICA Senegal Office
- Failure to issue supporting documents for diplomas, professional experiences and information on the CV, before signing the contract, will result in the cancellation of the application