Description de l'offre
The Marketing Intern :
- Supports the Enko Education Southern Hemisphere schools in their marketing by conducting market research and benchmark to take strategic marketing decisions
- Animates a group of schools marketing officers (including Sales Officers and Parent Relation Officers)Prepares slides and animates weekly calls, shares minutes and follows up on next stepsProvides training and support to Marketing officers in completing their priorities
- Implements reporting automation for key Marketing indicators : Identifies the KPIs to be followed and the right frequency Defines a process for reporting : what data, from where, whenExecutes the reporting automation and provide data and analysis on a regular basis
- Implements marketing automation for key marketing & communications actionsCreates automated email campaigns for Enko Education prospects, to convert them into enrolmentsCreates an OnBoarding campaign for new parents and students, in order to keep them engaged and excited before school starts
Reporting directly to the Marketing Manager, you work closely with the schools’ marketing teams to help them recruit new students and retain existing ones.
You develop a unique understanding of the different schools and their context to support strategic marketing decisions.
Profil et compétences recherchés
- Demonstrate a passion for Sub-Saharan Africa and share our excitement to offer top-notch education to the African middle-classes;
- Have analytical skills, you know how to use and present data to support data-driven strategies;
- Have previous experience in marketing or sales;
- Are extremely rigorous / organised and detail-oriented, you never miss a deadline and leave no stone unturned;
- Have good interpersonal skills;
- Have full working proficiency in English and French;